Sydney based singer and songwriter Tim Ayre released his debut solo EP in November 2019. Recorded in a Melbourne home studio it was released to wide acclaim and has since received over 1.24 million streams across Spotify/Apple Music and seen overwhelmingly positive coverage from Triple J, KCRW, BBC1xtra, Clash Magazine, Indie Shuffle, Earmilk and The Line Of Best Fit – who noted “Tim Ayre sits somewhere between Tame Impala & Gus Dapperton”. He’s also seen support from tastemakers in the space such as Roosevelt, Folamour and Touch Sensitive .
Working with mostly analogue instruments and writing, recording everything himself since his highschool years – his first project Tim & Jean thrust him into the nation’s spotlight and on tour with Moby before he could enter a licensed venue. Now some years later, that creative approach has only been refined and the results are a unique and infectious take on modern pop music.
Join Tim at Waywards on June 26 to celebrate the release of his second EP, ‘Modern Life’, along with The Idiot and special guests.
– Do not attend if you are feeling unwell
– All audience members will be required to sanitise & check-in upon entry to Waywards.
– Show will be limited to 110 to allow for social distancing.
The venue will be taking a number of precautionary measures to ensure patron safety, including:
– Hand sanitiser dispensers on entry and throughout venue
– Signage and social distancing markers throughout the venue
– Regular sanitising of the venue and full clean after each day.
An evening with Tim Ayre and Friends
When: Saturday, 26 June 2021 8:00 pm
Venue: Waywards (The Bank Hotel) (Newtown, NSW)
Availability Price & Buy Online